A Software Tester’s morale is as stable as a wave in an ocean.
Tilt your head and see the happy person.
A sample day in the life of a software tester.
- 8:00 AM: Reach office; Smile at everyone; Finish morning office chores
- 9:00 AM: Test
- 10:00 AM: Draw cartoons during project meeting
- 11:00 AM: Test; Argue with ‘them’; Randomly click the mouse button multiple times
- 12:00 PM: Conduct Bland Taste at the canteen
- 1:00 PM: Test; Document; Test
- 2:00 PM: Doubt people’s commitment to quality; Get upset
- 3:00 PM: Test; Rest; Test
- 4:00 PM: Receive the so-called-final build; Curse for the delay; Conduct Sulk Test
- 5:00 PM: Test; Protest against the decision to make a release despite such poor quality
- 6:00 PM: Detest
- 7:00 PM: Leave office; Go home/bar
- 8:00 PM: Kill thousands in WoW/Get drunk
Sorry if we scared the newbies.
Take it easy, folks.